20 Princes Highway, Bodalla
- Approx 4.684 Hectares
“The Big Cheese” Bodalla – South Coast, Tourism Town NSW
Excellent Opportunity for Food, Retail, Wholesale or Distribution Outlet*
Solidly built, this whole package which offers a wide range of uses, is now looking for the astute investor/operator to create its future business destination. *Subject to Council Approval
Approx. 4.684 ha – 11.5 acres.
• Excellent exposure – approx. 500 m frontage Princes Highway. Approx. 5,000 cars per day traffic.
• Easy access to: 15mins Tuross Head, 25 mins Moruya, 25 mins Narooma, 35 mins Tilba Tilba, 45 mins Batemans Bay.
• Substantial 640m² multi-purpose commercial building. Includes a previous internal fit out as a Tourism food outlet. Town water and town sewerage connected.
• Spacious sealed car park. Approx 70 car spaces.
• Plus added bonus – residential development land – *Subject to Council Approval
“The Big Cheese” is an iconic South Coast commercial building.
Detailed Information Memorandum available.
For Sale by Expressions of Interest.